Features of Ying deficiency type:
- Dry mouth and throat, feeling warmth in palm and sole, hot flush, night sweat, red checks in afternoon.
- possible low appetite; possible less frequent urination, dry stool
- Insomnia, dizziness. Get mouth ulcer easily.
- Female irregular menstruation, early menopause
How to improve the condition of Ying deficiency:
- Eat well with various grains, with meat and vegetables, choose local and seasonal food.
- Maintain regular and moderate exercise. It’s not about the amount of exercise but about the regularity that allows the blood to flow smoothly.
- Take work-life balance. Sleeping before 11 pm is essential.
- Every day, arrange some peace and tranquillity time for body and mind to rest.
- The joyful heart is the best medicine.
- Recommend acupressure point: Tai Xi, San Yin Jiao, Yang Chi , Zhao Hai
- Recommend to take three months of diet therapy with healthy tea and food.
- If you have the combination body type, the individual consultation with a Chinese Medicine Practitioner is highly recommended。