Features of Qi deficiency type:
- Low energy, shortness of breath, fatigue easily, low voice, prefer being quiet.
- Muscle weakness, dizziness, forgetfulness, sweat easily.
- Difficulty in passing stool, or loose stool
- Easy to catch a cold or slow recovery after illness. May have internal organ prolapse.
- Females may have irregular or delayed menstrual period, watery or light colour bleeding.
How to improve the condition of Qi deficiency :
- Eat well with various grains, with meat and vegetables, choose local and seasonal food.
- Maintain regular and moderate exercise. It’s not about the amount of exercise but about the regularity that allows the blood to flow smoothly.
- Sleeping before 11 pm is essential.
- Every day, arrange some peace and tranquillity time for body and mind to rest.
- A joyful heart is good medicine.
- 5.Recommend acupressure point: Guan Yuan, Qi Hai, Bai Hui
- 6.Recommend to take three months of diet therapy with healthy tea and food. ( link to product)
- If you have the combination body type, the individual consultation with a Chinese Medicine Practitioner is highly recommended。
- 大便难出 ，或大便不成形。
- 容易感冒, 容易头晕，或者内脏下垂。病后康复缓慢。女性容易月经失调， 经期延长，月经颜色淡。